Training with the 犹太教师培训伙伴关系 (JTTP) at LSJS
The Jewish Secondary Schools Consortium is a partnership of leading orthodox secondary schools, 包括哈斯莫尼恩高中, 以马内利大学, JFS学校, Kantor King Solomon High School and 狗博体育下载. Our accredited provider is the 犹太教师培训伙伴关系 and the lead school in the consortium is 狗博体育下载. Our aim is to increase the number of high quality teachers in:
The course combines an intensive programme of initial teacher training with real experience and responsibility. 目的是培养你的能力, confidence and skills in the classroom and with students in secondary school. The course will give you teaching experience across at least two key stages of the 11-18 age range.
You will be expected to maintain an extensive professional portfolio showing achievement in relation to the Teachers’ Standards for Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
在受薪的路线上, you will be employed by your host school for the duration of the course, and be given classroom responsibilities right from the start.
On the non-salaried route you will slowly be introduced to classroom responsibilities and teach up to 60% of a teacher’s timetable.
年后, if you successfully complete your assignments, 观察和投资组合, you will gain Qualified Teacher Status.
You will work in your chosen school full time (or part time as agreed with your host school) and be responsible for both planning and assessment of your classes.
- a swap to teach in a different partnership school
- both subject specific and general pedagogy sessions
- residential trip to outstanding schools
- a fortnightly shiur (talk) for 犹太研究 trainees
General pedagogy sessions include subjects such as behaviour management, 评估技术, 课堂上的差异等等.
We also run a bi-annual specialist trip to Israel for 5 days
JTTP offers opportunities for strong applicants to join a Teach to Lead track which will include further training, in particular in the area of leadership in education, 训练, and a more in-depth understanding of issues related to education. Candidates wishing to be considered for the Teach To Lead Track should visit Teachtolead.uk
Candidates will be employed by the school for the duration of the programme and paid according to the Unqualified Teachers’ pay scale.
Candidates with a 2:2 or above are eligible for a bursary ranging from £20,000 – £28,000 dependent on subject and eligibility.
- Degree awarded by a UK Higher Education Institution (or recognised equivalent qualification). 如果你的学位来自英国以外, please contact UK NARIC to check if your qualifications are recognised in the UK. At least a C/4 grade in GCSE English and 数学, or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a strong subject knowledge in their chosen subject.
- Candidates will be required to pass literacy and numeracy competency testing.
- A desire to work within the secondary school sector.
- the ability to work hard as part of a team and to inspire young people.
- an ability to organise and manage themselves personally and professionally.
- an understanding of equal opportunities and safeguarding expectations.
- strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- a commitment and passion for their chosen subject.
- a proven track record of excellent attendance and punctuality
- a high level of professionalism and discretion and have the ability to act as a role model for young people.
All applications go through the UCAS 教师培训 website. 请按此申请. Within the application process Search for “狗博体育下载” (Code 28T) and search for your subject. Candidates will be invited for interview once a UCAS application has been received.
For additional support and advice, please contact 在这里进入教学
- Candidates to be tested in English and numeracy competency.
- Teach a lesson in their chosen school or lead school with JTTP and school panel present.
- Have an interview with a panel comprised of a Head Teacher, the programme coordinator and any other relevant member of staff according to the school interview policy and safer recruitment policy.
- The interview day is a chance for prospective trainees to find out further information about the course and the school and to have any questions answered.
If you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you during the selection process, please let us know and we will make every effort to provide assistance.
For any queries relating to the JTTP 学校直接 Programme, please contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org